Northern Lights Teaching School Alliance (NLTSA) is led by two Outstanding schools at the forefront of teaching and learning: Skipton Girls’ High School and Feversham College, in Bradford.
We are a diverse alliance of school communities which together will champion school improvement and promote the very best in professional practice to ensure that every child benefits from its influence.
The circumstances vary widely but the commitment is identical:
- To secure the very best learning and outcomes for all our children and young people;
- To support all our teachers in their expertise and professionalism;
- To bring together professional expertise in support of schools and colleagues;
- To refresh the expertise of serving colleagues;
- To nurture new generations of leaders who will share the vision and generosity of spirit that underpin our alliance.