Working for Keighley
Northern Lights is working with system leaders in Keighley to develop a bespoke programme which utilises the specific expertise within Keighley and ensures that Keighley schools have access to the range of continuing professional development and bespoke support.
The Northern Lights Strategic Board – Keighley Schools Together includes representatives from University Academy Keighley; Holycroft Primary School; Eastwood Community School; Parkwood Primary School; NLTSA; Keighley Schools Together.
Programme for 19 - 20
|Initial Teacher Training
|NQT/RQT programme to begin in the Autumn Term
- Associate Staff CPD Half Day sessions
- Autumn Term: Supporting Students Learning – making a positive difference for Students.
Wednesday 6th November (tbc) 0.5 day 12 45 – 3 30pm (3 further sessions to be timetabled)
- NPQML in Keighley Primary and Secondary – January Start
- NPQSL in Skipton – November Start
- Effective use of data
- Pedagogy and practice
- EEF guidance reports
- Evidence based practice
- Teach Meet sessions for NQT and RQT network including KeighleyTeach Meet
- Keighley badged SLE and LLE recruitment
- Signposting to funded programme
- EEF toolkits
- Internship programme