Science Learning Partnership
What is the Northern Lights Science Learning Partnership?
A partnership between Northern Lights Teaching School Alliance and STEM Learning, we are the Science Learning Partnership for North Western Yorkshire and York covering the areas of Craven, Selby, Harrogate, Richmondshire, Hambleton, Bradford and York.
What can we offer your schools?
- CPD delivered within schools or clusters of schools
- One to one support for Science subject leaders
- Support for science department to move to good or to outstanding
- Science CPD to move teaching towards outstanding
- Support for the science teachers at every level of their career – NQTs; RQTs and beyond
- Professional development for outstanding practitioners in delivery of CPD
- School to school support in delivery of the new specifications and programmes of study
Please use the following links for a list of currently available Primary and Secondary courses:
We are currently running a needs analysis survey for primary and secondary staff and science technicians to try and help us identify and develop our CPD provision for the next academic year. As well as telling us a little about your current school provision we would like to know the sorts of CPD you would specifically like to see available.
Respondents are elgible to be entered into a draw for the chance to win £25 Amazon vouchers (closing date 15th November 2018).
Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey, your feedback would be much appreciated: http://bit.ly/scienceCPD
|Take CPD Survey|
If you would like to find out more about how we might work with your school, please contact us.