Science Learning Partnership
What is the Northern Lights Science Learning Partnership?
A partnership between Northern Lights Teaching School Alliance and STEM Learning, we are the Science Learning Partnership for North Western Yorkshire and York covering the areas of Craven, Selby, Harrogate, Richmondshire, Hambleton, Bradford and York.
What can we offer your schools?
- CPD delivered within schools or clusters of schools
- One to one support for Science subject leaders
- Support for science department to move to good or to outstanding
- Science CPD to move teaching towards outstanding
- Support for the science teachers at every level of their career – NQTs; RQTs and beyond
- Professional development for outstanding practitioners in delivery of CPD
- School to school support in delivery of the new specifications and programmes of study
Use the following links to view details on our Primary and Secondary Programmes.
If you would like to find out more about how we might work with your school, please contact us.
Primary Science Learning
Secondary Science Learning Partnership Programme